The fourth SIP reunion was hosted by Google on the evening of Friday, December 20, 2019. Here are some photos from the event (photo credits: Zoe Carrell, UCSC).
- 7:45 PM Keynote lecture on circadian rhythms: Carrie Partch (Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry, UCSC)
- 8:15 PM SIP update [slide deck]: Raja GuhaThakurta (SIP Faculty Dir.)
- 8:30 PM Keynote lecture on the chemistry of life on Earth: Evan Kirby (Professor of Astronomy, Caltech)
- 9:00 PM Talks by SIP alumnae Alex Masegian (U. Chicago) & Kelly Miranda-Cornejo (Watsonville HS)
- 9:10 PM Talk by former SIP mentor Nina Arnberg (Menlo School)
- 9:15 PM Talks by SIP alumni parents Francisca Oropeza & Sanjiv Taneja
- 9:30 PM Closing remarks: Christy Tall (SIP Assoc. Dir. of Development) & Raja GuhaThakurta (SIP Faculty Dir.)